Frequently Asked Questions
What makes us different?
- The Florance™ brand was registered in Lithuania in 1921 and has been revived to feature premium hemp-based health and wellness products.
- Florance™ is redefining the existing global paradigm of hemp derived products and their uses. We live by that philosophy by operating and controlling the entire process from pre-planting to production to pre-clinical testing.
Do your products contain harmful ingredients?
- No. Florance™ products are produced from U.S. organic hemp and EU certified organic hemp and contain no pesticides, herbicides or other harmful contaminants. Our products are third party tested in the U.S. and E.U. and we conform to the highest GMP standards.
Will I get high from your products?
- Never. Our oils contain non-psychoactive compounds of the industrial hemp plant and will not get you intoxicated nor will you have any psychoactive effects.
What is the correct dosage amount?
- Follow the recommended dosage on the product label and always keep out of reach of children and pets. (unless otherwise specified)
Will your products make me feel better?
- Our products are not drugs so they cannot be marketed and sold that way. Always consult a medical doctor before taking any products.
Where are your products made?
- Our products are made in the United States and the European Union.
How long is the shelf life of your products?
- Oils can be refrigerated after opening or left unopened at room temperature for one year. Topical creams can be kept at room temperature for one year.
What is the endocannabinoid system?
- The endocannabinoid system is made up of naturally synthesized neurotransmitters in our body called endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2. These receptors and the two major endocannabinoids can be found throughout the different cells and organs in the body.
Where are phytocannabinoids?
- Phytocannabinoids are natural components of cannabis as well as other plants. They include but are not limited to cannabidiolic acid, cannabidiol, cannabigerol, and cannabivarin. Phytocannabinoids can also be found in chocolate, black truffles, cloves, and pepper.
Get In Touch!
Affiliate User Registration
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2019 Florance World Ltd